Assemblies and individual parts for industrial applications
Silicone and multi-component parts for irrigation systems, electronics, food packaging and much more besides.
Produced and integrated in a single process
Silicone is an excellent choice for industrial applications, and it is frequently found in electronics, irrigation systems and the food sector, to name just a few of its uses.
Two-component injection molding is our core technology when it comes to manufacturing whole assemblies in a single process, which removes the need for downstream assembly.
Advantages of using silicone in the industrial sector:
- High temperature resistance and outstanding low-temperature flexibility
- High dielectric strength and insulating properties
- Optical silicone for see-through applications
Silicone and multi-component manufacturing
- Dosage systems for food and liquids, e.g. cylinder valves and pressure membranes
- Cosmetic components, e.g. brushes and applicators
- Baking forms, e.g. cake molds
- Sealing components for electronic assemblies